Saturday, November 27, 2010

EXTRA CREDIT!!

When we had to post what our favorite blog was at the beginning of the semester, I had no idea where to even look. I used Google to find an interesting looking one, but that shows how much blogging experience I had before this course. Blogging has become another useful form of communication; therefore, it was a pretty positive learning experience for those who had never learned to blog in the past. Also, doing the blogs every week would help us to learn the material for the class. I did not really have any difficulty using the blogs. The more difficult blogs were the ones that were less interesting, but that obviously depends on the person. One that I found interesting and easy to do was the star system blog. I would recommend using a blog in future courses because I feel like it taught me a lot. Whether it was about the reading assignment or lectures that week, or about blogging in general, it had positive effects that should be performed in future courses. I don’t really have any suggestions to improve the blogging. It was annoying to have to come back to reality on the weekends every Sunday, but it was a learning experience, and that’s what college is about!

No comments:

Post a Comment